June 20 2012 :)
Spending the day at the pool with my boys and their friends is both fun and exhausting at the same time of course. Today I had the opportunity to think about all that my summer will entail and frankly I'm exhausted! Moving across the country and setting up a new household is part of a Military families' role and its what "we signed up for". So in writing this....I say happy summer... bring it ON! Everything! A move across these beautiful states from CA to NY...with three boys and a puppy! I tell myself I can do this. Yes there are moving boxes all over my house and yes they need to be filled, many many need to be filled. So as Thatcher's eyes with the "deer in a head light" look, I too look at my summer goals and think WTF!? How am I going to accomplish all this? God help me while I drive those long hours...life is still GOOD.
No comments:
New comments are not allowed.