27 January 2012

Academic Achievement in Writing...Awarded to Beecher

Yes, the blog title says the name Beecher and I mean the little one, also known as LB, yet today when he was recognized at school he wanted to be announced as Beecher, I was shocked and awed, but in a proud and positive way.  The photos of the brother's reactions during the awards assembly (below) in sunny San Diego perfectly portrays what they do best. Lil' bro clapping with GLEE and younger bro busy on the Ipad...seriously?! Anyway, congrats LB I mean, Beecher for your academic achievement in writing in Mrs. Walters kindergarten class. We are so proud!


 LB with Mrs. Walters Room ONE...
 Abriel and LB class buddies...

 My proud Lil' Man...

 Lil' Thatchman, LB's biggest yet smallest FAN...

 Kai...playing Cut the Rope, not a surprise...

Beecher getting his award, notice the large blue bulldog...Kai: "mom, what if LB punches that dog in the face when he gets his award...that would be so funny".  Mom: "yes Kai that would be freakin' hilarious, I don't think its gonna happen, you are silly." Note *Actual conversation!!!

1 comment: